Monday, November 10, 2008

Show and Tell: One Giant Step

It finally happened.

You've watched me picking up speed over the past few weeks, and now it's official: I've broken through the scarf-hat barrier! I'm now moving at the speed of mittens! A whole new world of knitting has opened up to me, friends. Behold: I can shape things! I can read a pattern (sort of, with lots of help from the internet and the friendly folks at my favorite yarn store)! I can K2tog and Kfb! And, most importantly, I can keep my hands warm during this cold, rainy winter. Tadah!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, first of all, i can't believe you made mittens with a finger cover! whoa! i am very impressed.
and second of all, we have the same skirt!
love, c

JAM said...

Yeah, I just found your blog...I'm kinda slow!

"Moving at the speed of mittens!" So cute & the mittens are also, too! I especially love your dad's mittens. Miss you!
~Jenn~

Unknown said...

love these! can i have the pattern? let's chat soooon!